Information about Food:
When providing snacks and lunches we pay attention to the principles of healthy eating and the individual needs of children.
- Morning snack contains a selection of the following foods:
- Dairy products-milk, yogurt, cheese, cottage cheese, sour drinks
- Spreads – fish, cheese, egg, lunch meat, vegetable
- Bakery products – bread, pastry, cakes, donuts
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Water, milk, tea and cocoa are offered to drink.
Every day there is a choice of two main courses and side dishes (as a side dish we have rice, potatoes, pasta or dumplings) .
Lunch always includes meat or fish, lots of vegetables and legumes.
- Fresh salad and fruit are available;
- Water or tea is offered to drink
Afternoon snack includes a selection of these types of food:
- Yogurt, pudding
- Bread with butter, cheese, lunch meats
- Fresh vegetables, fruit, grated carrots and apples
- Cereal, yogurt, fruit, cottage cheese sticks
- Biscuits, waffles
Children can also bring their own bottles to drink, These are continuously replenished.